Doing all my Craft and Sewing related blogging over at My Poppet

Doing all my Craft and Sewing related blogging over at My Poppet
Pop over to My Poppet for your Weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A week in the sewing room...

Hello strangers! Have you missed me. Yes, I've been super busy devoting all my love to the My Poppet blog and of course Miss Emma, which isn't to say I haven't been sewing.
I've actually spent so much time in there I've hardly prioritized blogging at all. If you have been following me on Instagram (@mypoppetshop) I've actually been documenting a lot of my projects via my iPhone.
You can read all about #sewalong here.

So this week in the sewing room I've been:
-Filling orders for vintage bunting
-Making some cute dolls quilts from fabric scraps I can't bare to discard
-Letting Emma have a play on the machine (I've removed the needle for safety of course!), she loves imitating everything I do.
-Creating a new viking softie design for a new stockist.

Have you spent any time in your sewing space this week?