Doing all my Craft and Sewing related blogging over at My Poppet

Doing all my Craft and Sewing related blogging over at My Poppet
Pop over to My Poppet for your Weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Monday, August 1, 2011

Catchup...

Well how are you all? I've missed you.
I've hardly had any time to sew, hence the lack of posts.
If you've been reading the My Poppet blog you already know that I've been away to Japan, and before that, the time I've spent in the sewing room was all about making hot water bottle covers for the shop. My machine and I have had enough of hot water bottle covers...

I have been doing a little bit of hand sewing for Emma's new Blythe doll, Perty. I'm finding hand stitching quite therapeutic, and because of the scale of the garments, probably a bit easier than using a machine.
So until the sun comes out and my sewing room warms up a little, I'll be sitting on the couch making Perty her new wardrobe.