Doing all my Craft and Sewing related blogging over at My Poppet

Doing all my Craft and Sewing related blogging over at My Poppet
Pop over to My Poppet for your Weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Friday, October 1, 2010

Eye Candy @ l'uccello








Discovered by accident today on my adventures in town, l'uccello is a little piece of heaven on earth for vintage habby and fabric hoarders like me. A once studio, and now, retail space for all sorts of vintage habby goodness, it is a must visit if you're in Melbourne.
I picked up some vintage buttons and lovely fabric remnants (I need more fabric like a hole in the head, but couldn't resist) which I was going to photograph but my camera battery died.
These lovely images are from the l'uccello blog. I'm in love with the navy and red vintage trims...

So go and visit Kim in the Nicholas Building, it's a real adventure back in time:

The Nicholas Building
205/37 Swanston Street
Melbourne 3000

l'uccello is in room 5 on
the second floor, enter via
Cathedral Arcade
ph: 9639 0088
info@luccello.com.au

Wednesday- Friday 10 - 6
Saturday 10 - 4