Doing all my Craft and Sewing related blogging over at My Poppet

Doing all my Craft and Sewing related blogging over at My Poppet
Pop over to My Poppet for your Weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Friday, August 13, 2010

I'm sure you're sick of seeing unfinished pieces of this quilt, I know I am. The good news is all 30 squares are now pieced and quilted, so all that's left to do is sew them together, back and bind. Hopefully the next picture I post will be a completed quilt, Yay! I really want it to be finished so I can move onto other projects, I'm unmotivated to start anything else till it's out of the way.
I'll have to get past my 'sewers block' this weekend though, because I'm hoping to make some new bits and pieces for my stall at Mathilda's Market next weekend. I always set myself unrealistic targets, but as Mr Man always says "Pressure makes Diamonds..."