Doing all my Craft and Sewing related blogging over at My Poppet

Doing all my Craft and Sewing related blogging over at My Poppet
Pop over to My Poppet for your Weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Monday, June 14, 2010

Found...

I op-shop a lot. It's one of my favourite things to do...I was lucky enough to have a child free weekday this week, probably the first time since before Emma was born. Guess what I did?
I used this fantastic guide on I Op Therefore I Am to plot out a route of my nearest oppies, visited about eight and did quite well.
Found lots of random bits and pieces including an etch-a-sketch (the subject of a few tweets of late) and a rocking horse for Emma, but my favourite find of the day really found me!
I think this skirt and I were meant to be together. It's just perfect! Beautiful soft velvet, my colours, my aesthetic...and it fits me perfectly (with a little room to grow!).
I would have probably paid a lot of money for it in a boutique, but lucky me, it was marked at $15. They were having a 1/2 price special that day, so only $7.50

Meant to be I tell you...

More great flea market finds over at Her Library Adventures