Doing all my Craft and Sewing related blogging over at My Poppet

Doing all my Craft and Sewing related blogging over at My Poppet
Pop over to My Poppet for your Weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Monday, May 24, 2010

Vintage labels...

Last Sunday the sun was shining, Emma slept in till 10 and i got to go to a local flea market. Nice! The day got even better when i found these tucked away in a manky box under a heap of junk (I love to rummage!), 100's of woven vintage size labels. The best thing about them is that the numbers are so random. Size 6 & 1/4 anyone? So some I may be using for my children's clothing. I'd love to use the 3 1/2 label when Emma is 3 1/2. Maybe I'll sew the 36 into my clothes on my birthday this year, who knows? Others i may use as trims, we'll see... Any ideas? Here is a list of what's here... 3 1/2, 5 3/4, 6 1/4, 7 1/4, E 5, E 6, E 11, 10, 11, 12, 16, 18, 19, 24, 26, 27, 29, 32, 34, 36, 38, 44, 46, SM or WS upside down, M or W upside down, L, XL. See what other people have found on Sophie's flea market finds... and you may have noticed I've added a little follower gadget on my sidebar to make it easier to follow along, so why don't you?