Doing all my Craft and Sewing related blogging over at My Poppet

Doing all my Craft and Sewing related blogging over at My Poppet
Pop over to My Poppet for your Weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Saturday, April 24, 2010

2 in 1...

After much faffing about with my camera to fix a downloading problem here are the pictures of the vest I made for Emma yesterday, as promised.
It's reversible, two totally different looks in one garment. I used some of my 'saving it for a special project' fabric, the stuff that I can't bear to let go to strangers. I can't decide which side I like the best. Which do you like?
I've slightly modified the pattern so it can be reversible and also quilted it a bit swirly instead of straight lines. It was a good little project to practice using my free form quilting foot on, don't think i could do a whole quilt yet though!