Doing all my Craft and Sewing related blogging over at My Poppet

Doing all my Craft and Sewing related blogging over at My Poppet
Pop over to My Poppet for your Weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Lucky me...

I have a new quilt, well when I say 'new' I really mean new to me, because in reality it's quite old. Oh, and when I say 'quilt' I mean more of a patchwork throw (no batting or quilting to be had). But it's so amazing and I'm lucky to have spotted it.
Hand and machine pieced from the tiniest bits of vintage fabric a very long time ago. Picked up today at the Bentleigh Market.
I spent most of the afternoon admiring the little triangles of fabric. Not perfectly pieced, some triangles bigger, some smaller (1 inch). So this week I will gently hand wash it and put it out on the line to dry, and then I might admire it some more...