Doing all my Craft and Sewing related blogging over at My Poppet

Doing all my Craft and Sewing related blogging over at My Poppet
Pop over to My Poppet for your Weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Monday, January 4, 2010

Turning Japanese...

Popped into town today and stopped by Tessuti fabrics in Flinders lane to say hi to my friend Lisa. Really worth a visit. They have a pretty good range of Japanese sewing/pattern books to choose from. I had to take this one home. Lisa put me onto this French blog -Japan Couture Addicts, where members post pictures of projects they've made from Japanese books or magazines. You can click onto the images of the books on the sidebar and see how people have interpreted the designs. Some are lovely, some not so...but hey who am I to judge?
The book I bought has sizes 3+ so Emma will have to wait a while, but I'll make some things for the shop for sure. It also has a few patterns in women's sizes.