Doing all my Craft and Sewing related blogging over at My Poppet

Doing all my Craft and Sewing related blogging over at My Poppet
Pop over to My Poppet for your Weekly dose of crafty inspiration

Monday, January 25, 2010

Big B, little c...

Now that Miss Emma is napping I can share my latest project with you all. Whipped them up yesterday. Was inspired by similar cushions here. Have been scouring the internet for cool typefaces to use, and whilst Ben was entertaining the little one, i snuck away to make these...
I used felted recycled knitwear for the letters and felted woolen blankets (from the oppy) to make the cushion covers. I love using recycled wool felt, doesn't fray, lovely texture and usually quite inexpensive.
I'm a bit obsessed with orange at the moment so and orange cushion for me. Ben asked for a blue B...You'll have to ask the previous owners about the odd placement of the intercom phone, I'm yet to work that one out!